We’re a small and friendly pet sitting business within the Sunderland and South Shields area which aims to develop long-term friendships with animals and their owners. So hello and welcome to Whitburn Whiskers pet care!
While you’re away, we’ll visit your animals where they like to be best – in their home. You can go off on your travels, safe in the knowledge that your most im-paw-tant family member will have a meal and a cuddle within hours – hopefully they won’t even realise you’ve gone! Our home pet sitting visits (sometimes called mobile cattery services) are the perfect alternative to using traditional kennels;
- your pet remains in a comfortable environment with all their familiar sights and smells, perfect for rescue or nervous cats – or huffy cats!
- we specialise in cat sitting (as you’ll be able to see from all the pictures of our feline friends)
- daily cuddles and play-time are all part of the service
- there’s no cat-carrier struggle (I can’t recommend the tried and tested ‘catch-the-cat-in-a-pillowcase-technique’ enough!) and no guilty goodbye before you drive off
- your home has daily checks while you’re away so we can give it that ‘lived-in-so-please-don’t-burgle-me-Mr-Burglar’ look
- there’s no need to worry about getting up-to-date vaccinations
- we hold keys for our regular customers so you can think of us as extended family – always useful to have a spare pair of hands in emergencies or if you want to get away last minute!
- receive daily updates via text or email and also see our twitter and our facebook pages as we love to keep you in the loop with the odd picture or two! Meet some of our happy furry customers…
Whitburn Whiskers is a fully-insured professional pet sitting service and mobile cattery and we can cover most areas within Sunderland and South Tyneside including Whitburn, Cleadon, South Shields, Boldon, Fulwell, Seaburn, Roker, Southwick, Harton and Westoe. I’m afraid we can no longer look after pets south of the River Wear as it’s too far for us to travel. Please get in touch if you’d like to have a chat about what we can do for you and your furry little friends.